Pencils at the ready…
The Summer T-shirt promotion design competition is back for 2022 and we want you, our loyal drinkers and pub-goers to design this year’s t-shirt promotion for the whole Joule’s estate with the chance of winning a VIP experience.
If you are a Joule’s fanatic, budding creative or just fancy having a go keep reading…
- Your design can be drawn on a plain sheet of A4.
- Your base t-shirt can be any colour you wish
- Your design can be inspired by absolutely anything from Joule’s back catalogue, we are excited to see what you come up with
- Extra brownie points will be given to the use of straplines, pubby puns and beery themes
- Don’t forget this design is for public release across all 43 pubs in Shropshire, Staffordshire, Cheshire and Wales
- Your design will join our historical tshirt wall of fame dating back to 2012
- For printing purposes the finished tshirt will be limited to a two colour print, so be creative with your t-shirt colour
- Submit your design in either a Word, JPG, PNG or PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entries close at midnight on Sunday the 3rd of April
We can’t wait to hear from you!
To enter email your fun ideas to email@example.com
The competition closes at 00:01 Monday 4th April!
Terms and Conditions
- The winning T-Shirt design will be available for the 2022 T-Shirt Promotion
- The Winner will receive VIP experience. A VIP brewery tour evening or VIP meal for 6 at either of our flagship taphouses, with their own pack of t-shirts to take home.
- Entries can be submitted in a Word, JPG, PNG or PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org
- To be submitted by midnight on the 3rd of April (the eve of 4th April)
- More than one design entry per contestant is permitted, there is no maximum number
- The winner will be selected by Joule’s Brewery Employees on 8th April
- Joule’s Brewery may have the winning design artwork reworked by an existing artist to make the design more suitable for a T-Shirt design
- The winning T-Shirt will be produced no later than August 2022
- Any design ideas and submissions will be the property of Joule’s Brewery for them to use at any date in the future